Saturday, March 22, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD (IN A BUBBLE)

generousity visited my parents today. they finally (out of own will), bought guitar heroesIII ! hahaha. i just went over and played like the whole thing with my brother. super duper awesome!

its a sat night and i'm home. haha.

and i'm starting to get irritated at myself for getting affected by situations so easily. which is so not cool. i try to remain nonchalant but then sometimes people just cross the line.

like you. my life definitely doesnt revolve around you so stop acting like it is. you say you care, and i agree to that. but its sad to know that that care comes from an obligation, and not because you want to. dont say that you feel that there isnt enough time especially when you suck at time management.

and i'll appreciate it if you dont assume that i'll be there for you whenever and wherever. cos you dont really deserve it. eg. calling me after you finish clubbing, expecting me to pick up.

thats nonsense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home